Simby is set to be a digital WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) marketplace connecting suitable business partners using modern digital technology and machine learning. Simby main mission is to exponentiate circular economics into the waste management of companies of electronic equipment's. It allows individuals and businesses to sell their unwanted or end-of-life electronic devices.
Producer: have a centralized place to sale your surplus, broken or obsolete equipment’s assuring compliance with all UE regulations and reducing your global carbon footprint. With Simby, you could boost or start a new line of revenue, with e-auctions of their equipment batches. We provide you access to global analytics on equipment and valuable metals.
Recycler: have access to a much wider client leads and operate more globally within the European Union Market. With Simby you have the opportunity to grow your revenues and get access to other source of analytics on equipment and valuable metals info.
1. We'll collect one sample to analyze in our lab, and that model will be added to our database.
2. We'll manage a countdown auction, ensuring competition bidding.
3. Recycler collect and transport all your equipment.
4. Receive your money.
1. Individuals and SMEs can find nearby NGOs that have partnered with Simby and deliver them their equipment.
2. Simby collects the equipment from NGOs and auction them on our marketplace.
3. Simby can help NGOs by providing sponsorship and marketing tools to promote their activities.
4. Simby will deliver the amount paid for equipment to the NGOs.